Build a school
When E3 Africa’s school campus (known as St. Thomas Aquinas College, or STACE) is completed, we hope to serve over 800 students, most of whom are orphaned or from disadvantaged families.
Provide Clean Water
As the school campus population grows, we will need additional infrastructure and wells to provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene to our students and staff.
Without electricity, the children cannot work on their homework during the evening hours. Please help us improve their study environment by providing solar power to our campus facilities.
Build a School
Once completed, St. Thomas Aquinas College – Erepi (STACE) will have the capacity to educate over 800 students a year, most of whom are orphaned or from disadvantaged families, and employ approximately over 50 teachers, administrators, and site staff.
STACE opened in February 2020 with two dorms, three classroom blocks, a chapel, and a multipurpose center. Since then, dormitory expansions, a science and lab building, SOURCE ® hydrosolar panels for purified water and additional farmland to grow crops for the campus meals and to utilize for crop husbandry training have been added.
The school will supplement a traditional curriculum with vocational training, peace & conflict resolution, and moral and spiritual transformation. Because of intermittent power outages, additional solar, generator, and storage capacity are needed to help light the school campus in our remote location.
We currently need funding for the following capital projects…
Phase Two 2022 Funding Priorities:
- Science Lab Equipment $ 13,500
- Computers, Equipment & Printer $15,000
- Inverter & Batteries $5,500
- Five classroom blocks for 100 students each – $ 65,000 each building
- Classroom block furnishings – $ 10,000 each building
- Dorm furnishings per student – $ 200.00
- Nine teacher duplex buildings for 18 families – $ 35,000 each duplex
Phase Three 2023 Funding Priorities:
- Administration building – $ 75,000
- Information Technology Center – $ 130,000
- Library building – $ 100,000
Fully Funded Projects:
- Multipurpose Hall – $ 220,000
- Classroom Blocks (3) – $ 195,000
- Teacher Duplex – $ 26,000
- Kitchen Facility – $ 20,000
- Student Chapel – $ 75,000
- Boys Dorm with capacity for 100+ beds – $ 110,000
- Boys Dorm for 200 additional beds – $ 80,000
- Girls Dorm with capacity for 100+ beds – $ 110,000
- Girls Dorm for 200 students – $ 80,000
- Electrical grid power transformer – $ 15,000
- Upgrade to the motorized, solar-powered water well – $ 11,000
- Security perimeter fence for the campus – $ 35,000
- Science Laboratory building – $ 140,000
- Campus Gate Entrance and Security Booth– $ 3,000
- A health clinic with attached nurse living quarter – $ 84,000
- Water Tank – $ 5,000
- Farm Equipment (tractor, plows, tipping trailer) – $ 44,000
- Agriculture and livestock farmland – $ 40,000 (20 acres)
* Cost current as of November 2021
Your generous tax-deductible donation will help provide a safe learning environment that can benefit hundreds of children for years to come — and ultimately build a stronger community.