There are many ways to donate with e3 africa!
E3 Africa is an organization committed to educating the orphaned, impoverished, and often forgotten of God’s children in both mind and spirit. We trust that God will lay it upon the hearts of those who follow Him to provide the resources necessary to change the lives of the vulnerable children we seek to serve.
Support Our Mission
For small and medium-sized non-profit organizations, the most challenging area to fund is the non-restricted, operational expense budget. For E3 Africa, this expense type is known as “Development Funds” and includes critical items such as staff, program literature, accounting and audit services, fundraising and utilities.
Sponsor A Child
Sponsoring a child is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. Sharing a little goes a long way in a country like Uganda. For the same cost of dinner and movie for two in the United States, you can feed, clothe, and educate a Ugandan child for a month. It may seem like a cliché these days, but you can indeed change a child’s life.
Donations are accepted all year round, for any holiday or special occasions. Such as, their birthday or graduation. We also realize that you may want to buy something for your child so they can have a memento from you. However, there are restrictions and limitations, so please contact our office for more details.
Planned giving is a way to support our organization by providing a gift that you can make from ordinary income.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support our organization every time you shop, at no cost to you.
An E3 Africa corporate sponsorship is the perfect way to show your customers that your company values human kindness through your efforts.
Donate Your Car or other Property
E3 Africa has partnered with Donation Line, one of the largest, most visited, and trusted car donation centers in the United States of America. By utilizing Donation Line to donate cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, and even donate jet skis and snowmobiles, hundreds of thousands of donors like you have supported great charities. Donation Line has distributed over $17 Million to its member charities. You can rest assured that your car donation will go a long way in helping E3 Africa in meeting our operational needs. This no-cost, no-hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC. Our vehicle donation processing method is fast and easy; you will be surprised by how efficient the process truly is!
Car Donation Steps
- Complete the Online Vehicle Donation Form – Click here to complete and submit the simple and secure online vehicle donation form or Donation Line toll-free at 1-877-227-7487, extension 3445, 24 hours, seven days per week. Their experienced and trained operators answer phones.
- You will be contacted by their towing agent the same or following business day to arrange a convenient time for your vehicle pick-up. The towing agent will provide you with a pick-up receipt.
- Your vehicle is sold for the benefit of E3 Africa, typically at auction or to a parts/salvage dealer if it is considered a junk car.
- Donation Line does all the heavy lifting. They figure out how to maximize the return on your donation for E3 Africa. The process is painless and straightforward; that is why they are among the most reliable and largest charitable auto resources in the country!
- Proceeds from the sale are sent to E3 Africa, and your tax return ready letter will be sent to you once we receive the sales proceeds.
Once you submit your auto donation, Donation Line experts work to maximize the return on your donation, thereby providing you with the highest tax deduction allowed by law and providing E3 Africa with the most funds to provide services, conduct research, and outreach.
Click here here to complete the online Vehicle Donation Form, or call them toll-free at 1-877-227-7487 anytime, seven days a week, to start their no cost, no hassle vehicle donation process. Do not worry; you will not hit you with a hidden or flat fee. Their experienced and trained operators answer phones. You will be contacted by their towing agent, who will arrange a speedy pick-up. The towing agent will provide a pick-up receipt, and E3 Africa will send you a tax deduction letter; there is no need to worry.
To learn more about how to donate a car, boat, motor home, etc. and get answers to the most frequently asked questions, please click here. Donate your vehicle today to support E3 Africa, and they’ll take care of the rest; that’s why many people consider them the best car donation program in the country!
***If you have any questions or would like more information on the car donation program, please contact us below.